Infosys exclusive hiring is InfyTQ – Infosys Talent Acquisition. It’s actually an exam conducted in Infosys Training at Mysore campus after training trainees for 2-3 months, but now exclusively made as exam for every 2020 graduating students learning Online to shorten training time for 3 months. This is first of its kind for Infosys Hiring.
Round 1: Online based exam conducted at an exam centre where the exam has two sections: 2 Coding questions to be solved in Python3 and 20 MCQs based on DBMS (SQL), OOPs (Python) and Data Structures and Algorithms. MCQs were easy as it was asked similar to practice questions, quizzes in InfyTQ platform. Coding questions were on Intermediate level with String and Array based problems.
Round 2: HR interview with Infosys Talent Acquisition team, discussed about package, growth plan and life at Infosys.
That’s it. If you clear these two rounds, you’re in. Easy way to get into infosys for those who don’t have on campus opportunities in their college. Though, there’s a lock that first round is hugely filtered. In my case it’s from 500 to 1. Yes, Only me passed the exam out of 500 and got through the HR interview. But don’t lose heart if you failed in first attempt as you can make 3 attempts with some time gap between each attempts.
- InfyTQ Interview Experience - 2019
- InfyTQ Interview Experience (Upgradation Test)
- Infosys InfyTq System Engineer Specialist Interview Experience
- Infosys Certification Exam Experience | INFYTQ Questions 2020
- Infosys Certification Exam Experience | INFYTQ for 2020-Freshers
- Infosys Certification Exam Experience| INFYTQ for 2020-Freshers
- Infosys Power Programmer Role Selection Experience Through INFYTQ
- InfyTQ 2019
- Infosys Certification Exam | InfyTQ
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.