Hi, I am Manish KC from MAKAUT, WB. This article is in continuation with Infosys Certification Exam | InfyTQ.
I received a mail from Infosys on 2 August 2019 informing that I was shortlisted for InfyTQ upgrade test and got an invitation link with the mentioned date and time for technical assessment.
The test was on 7 August 2019. There were 3 coding questions. I solved 1 question. The question which I had solved is given below:
Question: Inverting Bits
You are given an array of size n. Each element in the array is either 0 or 1. You have to perform exactly one operation. In one operation you need to select a subarray and invert all the bits in the subarray. The minimum size of the subarray to be selected is 1 and the maximum size is n.
Print the maximum number of 1s that you can get by doing the operation described above.
[Note: Inversion means changing a 0 to 1 and a 1 to 0]
Input: 6 1 0 0 1 0 1 Output: 5
The solution to the above question is given below:
I received a mail from Infosys on 13 August 2019 informing that I was selected for SES (System Engineer Specialist) PPI (Pre Placement Interview). On 19 August I received one more mail from Infosys about the date and time for PPI. It was scheduled on 26 August and the reporting time was at 9:00 AM.
On the day of interview i.e. 26 August, I went into the interview room, there were more than 10 different interview panels and each panel consists of only one interviewer i.e. only one interviewer was interviewing one interviewee at a time. The questions I was asked were as follows:
- Introduce yourself.
- What is Data Science?
- What is Machine Learning?
- What is Machine Learning Algorithm?
- What was the process of Exam through which you came here?
- What is the difference between Python and C++?
That’s all. I was asked only 6 questions. The interview duration was about 6 to 8 minutes.
The result was announced on the same day in the evening time. At around 6:00 pm I was called and the head of the recruitment team said, “Congratulations Manish Kumar Chaudhary, you are offered the System Engineer Specialist role at Infosys”.
- InfyTQ Interview Experience
- InfyTQ Interview Experience - 2019
- Infosys InfyTq System Engineer Specialist Interview Experience
- Exam Pattern for INFYTQ Screening Test
- InFyTQ Screening Round 2020 Experience
- Infytq Certification Experience for 2021 freshers
- Infosys Certification Exam Experience| INFYTQ for 2020-Freshers
- Infosys Power Programmer Role Selection Experience Through INFYTQ
- Infosys Certification Exam Experience | INFYTQ for 2020-Freshers
- Infosys Certification Exam Experience | INFYTQ Questions 2020
- Tesco Interview Experience | Set 2 (Online Test)
- Inmobi Interview Experience | Set 5 (Through College Test)
- Citrix Interview | Set 2 (Written Test Experience)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 137 (Assessment test for SDE)
- Tesco Interview Experience | Set 3 (Online Test)
- Oracle Online test and Interview Experience | Set 67
- MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 12 (Written Test)
- Cigital Interview Experience (Coding Test Round 1)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 7 (Written Test Hyderabad)
- MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 11 (On-Campus Writen Test)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.