INFYTQ – The Certification program by Infosys to recognize talent, certifying them, and providing job opportunity. This certification is divided in two rounds this year ie. Qualifier and the final round.
Here, I like to share my experience of the Final round of this certification test.
The final round consists of two parts:-
1. Two Hands-on Coding problem.
2. 20 Multiple choice questions.
Both of these parts need to be completed in 3hr Duration. So let’s Begin with coding problem that i got:-
1st. You are given a string containing at least 1 special character, 1 odd digit, and 1 even digit. We need to count the number of special characters in the string. Based on the parity of count ( ODD/EVEN ) we need to generate the output string.
–> If count is odd, we need to arrange odd and even digits alternatively starting with odd digit first.
–> If count is even, we need to arrange even and odd digits alternatively starting with even digit first.
–> Append the remaining odd/even digits the end
Keep in mind the relative order of odd and even digit should remain the same.
For example – for input string “@2$1347%”, there are 3 special characters, 2 even digits, and 3 odd digit.
so the output string will be – “12347” (Beginning with odd as count is odd).
2nd . You are given a string containing only digits. We need to need to find the special substrings present in input. Special substring is defined as a substring whose integer value can be defined as product of two consecutive integers ie X = n * (n + 1). Note – substring with integer value 0 is not considered as special.
For example – For input string “1242” special substring will be “12”, “2”, “42”, “2”.
So these are the two Coding problems that came.
In the next section, there will 20 MCQ’s based on SQL queries, NoSQL queries, Object-oriented programming, Data structures, and Dry run of given code.
Overall, the test is not very difficult. Just clarity of basics is the requirement.
Now i am waiting for further interviews and other processes.
I hope everyone find this useful. Thanks
- InFyTQ Screening Round 2020 Experience
- InfyTQ-2020 Certification Experience during COVID-19(At home)
- Infosys Certification Exam Experience| INFYTQ for 2020-Freshers
- Infosys Certification Exam Experience | INFYTQ for 2020-Freshers
- Infosys Certification Exam Experience | INFYTQ Questions 2020
- InfyTQ 2019
- InfyTQ Interview Experience
- Infosys Certification Exam | InfyTQ
- InfyTQ Interview Experience - 2019
- Exam Pattern for INFYTQ Screening Test
- InfyTQ Interview Experience batch (2021)
- InfyTQ Interview Experience (Upgradation Test)
- Infytq Certification Experience for 2021 freshers
- Infosys Certification Exam | InfyTQ for 2021-Freshers
- Infosys InfyTq System Engineer Specialist Interview Experience
- Infosys Power Programmer Role Selection Experience Through INFYTQ
- TCS Ninja Final Interview (All India Campus)
- SAP Labs First Online Round
- Postman Online Round for Internship
- OYO Interview Experience | On campus - First round
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.