I. Field of interest(I told data structure and problem solving)
III. How to find whether a loop in a linked list is present or not & if present then find the point of loop.
IV. An array consists of only 0,1 & 2 in an unsorted manner.sort the array.
V. 8 queens problem(backtracking)
VI. Coins with weight puzzle:100 bags with coins like 1st bag has 1 coin,2nd bag has 2 coins & so on.all the coins weigh 1gm but only one bag has coins with weight of 1.1 gm.identify the bag.
VII. Swapping problem using pointer.(he wrote a code where input values for a,b variable has to be swapped.asked me to write the arguments for the function he used using pointers)
VIII. Puzzle-4 person & a torch light problem.
• Given the inorder and preorder traversals, find the binary tree corresponding to them.
• Given an array of integers and a value k, find a pair of array entries whose sum is equal to k. Brute force approach will not be considered.
• Given a binary tree with parent pointers to every node in addition to the left child and right child pointers and a pointer to the root and a pointer to any node, return the mirror node. What if the pointer to the root is not given?
• What do you know about design patterns in Java?
• How does singleton design pattern look like?
• How to make the singleton design pattern thread-safe?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)