I. Field of interest(I told data structure and problem solving)
III. How to find whether a loop in a linked list is present or not & if present then find the point of loop.
IV. An array consists of only 0,1 & 2 in an unsorted manner.sort the array.
V. 8 queens problem(backtracking)
VI. Coins with weight puzzle:100 bags with coins like 1st bag has 1 coin,2nd bag has 2 coins & so on.all the coins weigh 1gm but only one bag has coins with weight of 1.1 gm.identify the bag.
VII. Swapping problem using pointer.(he wrote a code where input values for a,b variable has to be swapped.asked me to write the arguments for the function he used using pointers)
VIII. Puzzle-4 person & a torch light problem.
• Given the inorder and preorder traversals, find the binary tree corresponding to them.
• Given an array of integers and a value k, find a pair of array entries whose sum is equal to k. Brute force approach will not be considered.
• Given a binary tree with parent pointers to every node in addition to the left child and right child pointers and a pointer to the root and a pointer to any node, return the mirror node. What if the pointer to the root is not given?
• What do you know about design patterns in Java?
• How does singleton design pattern look like?
• How to make the singleton design pattern thread-safe?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 151 (SDE-2 3.5 years experience)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 21 (5+ Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 169 (SDE 2 for 3.5 years experience)
- Salesforce Interview Experience - MTS | Set 4 (6.5 Years Experience)
- Medlife Interview Experience | Set 2 (1 Year Experience)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)