Round 1(Online Test)
The first round comprises of 50 mcq’s and 2 coding questions including python,DBMS and oops(Test duration is 2hrs)
The coding part consists of 2 questions , the questions from strings and basic maths,The difficulty level is medium.
MCQ’S are from python object oriented concepts and dbms (difficulty level is easy to medium).
Round 2(Group Interview)
The second round is basically HR and Technical combined,which was very easy.
The below are the questions asked in the interview
1)Tell me about yourself
2)How do you came to know about INFYTQ certification.
3)What percentage do you got in certification exam.
4)Questions on DBMS(joins and sub querys).
6)About my strengths and weakness.
7) Do you have any Location constraints?
8)Little discussions over my extra curricular activities written in resume.
9)Projects mentioned in my resume.
- Infosys Certification Exam Experience | INFYTQ for 2020-Freshers
- Infosys Certification Exam | InfyTQ
- Infosys Certification Exam Experience| INFYTQ for 2020-Freshers
- Infosys Certification Exam Experience | INFYTQ Questions 2020
- How To Prepare For InfyTQ (Infosys Certification Exam)?
- Infosys Certification Exam | InfyTQ for 2021-Freshers
- Infytq Certification Experience for 2021 freshers
- InfyTQ-2020 Certification Experience during COVID-19(At home)
- Akamai Interview Experience | Set 1 (For the role of Associate Network Infrastructure Engineer or Associate Network Operations Engineer)
- Samsung Internship exam experience
- TCS NQT 2018 (Recruitment Exam)
- Benefits of writing GATE exam
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Online Exam
- Exam Pattern for INFYTQ Screening Test
- Infosys On Campus Exam and Interview
- InfyTQ 2020 Exam Experience
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 90 (Software Engineer role in Bing Team)
- Cerner Interview Experience (Off-Campus) for the role of Software Engineer
- Amazon QA role & Support Engineer Intern interview experience
- Wipro Digital Interview (Turbo Profile for the Role of Project engineer)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.