After clearing 2 coding rounds of HackWithInfy Challenge and solving 2/3 questions in round 2, got PPI for Power Programmer:
Technical Interview 1:
- No of Panelists:1
- Duration: 1 hour
Intro in the very beginning. Just after that, the interviewer gave me a question to code while sharing my screen.
- Problem: Given a palindrome number, find the next higher palindrome.
- After that, he started asking questions about my projects (cryptography).
Then some very basic questions from Computer Networks, DS, and DBMS.
Technical Interview 2:
- No of Panelists:1
- Duration: 15mins
After the intro, the interviewer started asking questions from my Internship project tech stack – Spring boot, maven, hibernate. He asked questions that you could answer only if you have worked on that tech.
For example: Project structure of spring boot? How to initialize the spring boot project? Commands used to run the project, Maven commands? How do you connect hibernate to the database? Which database used? Background working of spring boot when you run the project?
After evaluation, they offered a System Engineer Specialist.
Thanks to Geeksforgeeks for the ocean of learning materials that helped me go through all of this.
- Infosys Interview Experience for Power Programmer Role | HackWithInfy 2020
- Interview Experience for Power Programmer Role Infosys by HackWithInfy
- Infosys Interview Experience for Power Programmer Role through HackWithInfy
- Infosys Interview Experience | Power Programmer Role through Hackwithinfy
- Infosys Interview by Hackwithinfy for Power Programmer role 2019
- HackWithInfy 2020 Interview Experience for Power Programmer Role
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience for Power Programmer 2020
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience - 2019 for Power Programmer Role
- HackWithInfy Power Programmer Interview 2019
- Infosys Power Programmer Role Interview Experience
- Infosys Interview Experience for Power Programmer
- Infosys Power Programmer Role Selection Experience Through INFYTQ
- Infosys Interview Experience for PP Role through HackWithInfy 2020
- Infosys Hackwithinfy Interview Experience for SES 2020
- Infosys Interview Experience (HackWithInfy)
- Interview Experience for PowerProgrammer Role Infosys in HackWithInfy
- Infosys Off-Campus Interview Experience (HackWithInfy)
- Infosys Interview Experience | HackWithInfy SES
- Infosys Interview Experience through HackwithInfy
- Infosys Interview Experience | Hackwithinfy
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.