Round 1: HackWithInfy Round 1
Online Coding Competition conducted on Hackerrank. One had to solve 3 questions in 180 minutes. Conducted on 30 June. Result declared on July 9.
Same format as Round 1 but of a little bit difficult level. Conducted on 14 July. For Power Programmer role, try to solve more than 2 questions at least. To be eligible for Hackathon, you will have to solve all 3 questions. In my class, some who solved 2 questions got chance for PP role interview while some got chance for SES role. I had solved 1.5 questions. So, I got call for SES role interview. Result was declared on 1 August.
Round 3 was interview round. I would like to mention that if you belong to South India, you will get PPI around 10 Aug but if you belong to North India(Delhi-NCR, UP), Interview date will be around 25 Aug. This is the trend for last two years.
I got mail on 18 Aug about PPI to be conducted on 27 Aug. Infy gives ample time to prepare for interview.
Interviewer : What languages were there in your curriculum?
Me : C, Python, Java
Interviewer: In which language did you code in competitions?
Interviewer : Are you good in Java?
Me : Yes
Interviewer : Can you code at the moment in Java?
Me : Yes
Interviewer: Given a number N, print prime numbers alternatively. For eg, N=20, print = 2, 5, 11, 17(not to print 3, 7, 13).
Me : I wrote code on sheet.
Interviewer : What Projects have you done?
Me: Described my projects. Answered some questions based on them.
Interviewer asked about my family and if I am comfortable in relocating.
I answered accordingly.
Interviewer : Do you have any questions?
I asked 1-2 questions.
There was no HR round in Infosys for SES role this year.
Results will be declared via mails.
I received confirmation on 3 Sep 2019 via college.
All the best.
Tips : 1) Prepare your Resume well enough.
2) Have good and practical knowledge of OOPS(Java will always be preferred).
3) Good knowledge of Data Structures.
4) Some knowledge of latest trends.
- Infosys hackwithinfy 2019 (SES Interview)
- Infosys Interview Experience | HackWithInfy SES
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience for SES Role 2019
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience 2019 for System Engineer Specialist(SES) Role
- Hackwithinfy Interview Experience (SES)
- Infosys SES(PP) Interview Experience 2019
- Infosys SE / SES / PP Interview Experience 2019
- Infosys Interview by Hackwithinfy for Power Programmer role 2019
- Infosys Interview Experience (HackWithInfy)
- Interview Experience for PowerProgrammer Role Infosys in HackWithInfy
- Interview Experience for Power Programmer Role Infosys by HackWithInfy
- Infosys Off-Campus Interview Experience (HackWithInfy)
- Infosys Interview Experience for Power Programmer Role through HackWithInfy
- Infosys Interview Experience through HackwithInfy
- Infosys Interview Experience | Hackwithinfy
- Infosys Interview Experience | Power Programmer Role through Hackwithinfy
- Infosys Hackwithinfy Experience
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience 2019
- HackWithInfy Power Programmer Interview 2019
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience - 2019 for Power Programmer Role
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.