Round 1: A technical interview in which they ask about your college projects. Few questions from SQL from the topics – Joins, Cursors, Procedures, Triggers, DML, DDL. They also ask the basic OOPS concepts and questions.
Round 2: More on technical aspect and the questions from C++, Data structure, SQL Queries and algorithms. They might ask fro some puzzles.
Round 3: A HR interview to test your communication skills and confidence.
- Infosys Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Infosys Off-Campus Interview Experience (HackWithInfy)
- Infosys Pool Campus Interview Experience
- Infosys Interview Experience (On-Campus for System Engineer)
- Infosys Interview Experience Set (0n-Campus for Specialist Programmer)
- Infosys Campus Placement Experience | Set 5
- Infosys Campus Placement Experience
- Infosys Campus Placement Experience | Set 6
- How to face Infosys Interview?
- Infosys Interview Experience
- Infosys Interview Experience through HackwithInfy
- Infosys SES(PP) Interview Experience 2019
- Infosys SES Interview via HackWithInfy 2019
- Infosys hackwithinfy 2019 (SES Interview)
- Infosys SE / SES / PP Interview Experience 2019
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.