Infosys Interview for Experienced Associate Consultant
I have 3 years of experienced C++ developer. So, I have attended Infosys interview for the position of “associate consultant”.
There were two rounds for the experienced professionals
Technical: In the technical round, I was asked about c++ topics like
- C++ STL
- Programs related to string concepts, dangling pointer, memory leak
- Vector, list STL concepts
- Atoi conversation
- Exception handling
- Upcasting and downcasting
- Heap and stack related questions
- Abstract class, pure virtual function
- The vptr table, copy constructor
- Discussion about previous projects done
- How we have used overloading, exception handling in your project
HR: In the HR round, the discussion was mostly related to package and role-related stuff. So, overall the interview was done role-specific and for C++, you have to be strong in OOPS concepts, STL, design patterns(basic), and should be good in explaining your project.
Hope this helps. Got selected.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...