Infosys conducted a online coding competition hackwithinfy for 2020 batch and nearly 1, 18, 000 students participated.
Round 1:Online Coding Round(3 hrs)
This round was held on a hackerrank medium and consist of 3 problems.These quetions were little bit easy if you have practised dynamic programming.
Round 2:Online Coding Round(3 hrs)
Top 7000 from round 1 got shortllisted for round 2 .Again this round consist of 3 problems but little bit tough. You will monitored through a webcam.
Round 3:Technical Interview
Top 300 got pre placement interview for Power Programmer(8 Lac package) and Top 3000 get pre placement interview for System engineer specialist(5 Lac package).
I got pre placement interview for SES role.
The Interview questions were
1.explain your profile.
6.linked list program
7.what is ai, ml, blockchain
8.questions on projects
9.questions on sql
10.question from android and java(since i put my technical skills as java and android).
overall the interview was quite easy.you need to strong in dynamic programming and dbms and your projects.
- Infosys InfyTq System Engineer Specialist Interview Experience
- Infosys Interview Experience for Specialist Profile
- Infosys Interview Experience Set (0n-Campus for Specialist Programmer)
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience 2019 for System Engineer Specialist(SES) Role
- How I was selected for System Engineer Specialist through HackWithInfy 2019 ?
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 10 (For Developer Specialist, 4-6 yrs)
- Infosys Interview Experience (On-Campus for System Engineer)
- Infosys Interview Experience for System Engineer Role
- Google Interview Experience | Set 1 (for Technical Operations Specialist [Tools Team] Adwords, Hyderabad, India)
- Infosys Interview Experience
- How to face Infosys Interview?
- Infosys On Campus Interview
- Infosys SE / SES / PP Interview Experience 2019
- Infosys SES(PP) Interview Experience 2019
- Infosys SES Interview via HackWithInfy 2019
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.