Infosys Interview Experience (On-Campus)
I join Infosys as System Engineer in Dec-2019. So here I have explained my full experience regarding the interview. I have done my engineering from mechanical background. Being from tier -3 college no such big core company came to our college for placement. Infosys was the only big MNC for which everyone was chasing.
So, total Infosys selection process goes for 2 days i.e., 1st day is for written and 2nd day is for interview.
- They have conducted a written examination.
- The subjects are Quants, English, and reasoning.
- You have to get minimum marks in each section to clear this round.
- Math’s Questions were related to Permutation-Combination, Probability, Time-Distance, and speed.
- English que were related to Basic grammar like corrections, synonyms-antonyms, tense, unseen passages, etc.
- Reasoning was related to Graph, pattern, Sitting questions are there. So I cleared this round.
Day-2: Now finally the interview round came. My interview happened for around 20-25 mins. Some of the questions they ask are-
- Of course, tell me something about yourself.
- Some best qualities so that they will select me.
- Being from mechanical background how would you able to work in IT sector.
- Some technologies related to IT sector which are currently in use.
- Some Que related to my project
- Some basic questions related to my domain i.e., Mechanical
He also wants to ask some questions related to coding, but I told him that, I know nothing in this domain but if I will get little training I will learn these things easily.
Finally, the result announces after some time, and I got selected by Infosys Ltd.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google , E-Litmus and Microsoft Test Serieses.