IT was held at HackerEarth. The test is for 2021 batch students across India.
Round 1 consists of 3 questions for 3 hour at a schedule slot by HackerEarth.
1 question was from array.
Given a two array consist of 0 and 1
It can perform two operations:
- You can change 0 to 1 or 1 to 0.
- Swap the numbers
Output: We have to do a minimum operation to make two arrays equal.
2. It was number theory.
You have given a digit N
You have to make N length of digit palindromic and also to take that number which is divisible by 9.
Then find the sum of those numbers.
Output: Print the Sum.
3. It was from the array.
You have given an array. And also you have given l1, r1, l2, r2
You need to find the pair of indices of value in the array. When both values are equal.
- Infosys Interview Experience (HackWithInfy)
- Interview Experience for PowerProgrammer Role Infosys in HackWithInfy
- Interview Experience for Power Programmer Role Infosys by HackWithInfy
- Infosys Off-Campus Interview Experience (HackWithInfy)
- Infosys Interview Experience | HackWithInfy SES
- Infosys Interview Experience for Power Programmer Role through HackWithInfy
- Infosys Interview Experience through HackwithInfy
- Infosys Interview Experience | Power Programmer Role through Hackwithinfy
- Infosys Interview Experience for Power Programmer Role | HackWithInfy 2020
- Infosys Interview Experience for PP Role through HackWithInfy 2020
- Infosys Virtual Interview Experience for Power Programmer | HackWithInfy 2020
- Infosys Hackwithinfy Experience
- Infosys SES Interview via HackWithInfy 2019
- Infosys Interview by Hackwithinfy for Power Programmer role 2019
- Infosys hackwithinfy 2019 (SES Interview)
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience 2019
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience for SES Role 2019
- Hackwithinfy Interview Experience (SES)
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience - 2019 for Power Programmer Role
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience 2019 for System Engineer Specialist(SES) Role
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.