Round 1 (Online Test): Round 1 at Infosys is an online test that consists of 5 sections (Mathematics Ability, Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability, Pseudocode, and Puzzles). The total duration of the test is 100 minutes. Each section of the test has specific time allocated to them and all questions of that section need to be completed in that specific period. There is no negative marking but you cannot navigate between the questions or sections.
To clear this round, you need to clear the sectional cutoff for each section.
Round 2(Technical and HR Interview): This round comprised of both the technical and HR questions.
The technical questions mainly include topics like OOPS(with their real-life examples), SDLC and its models, basic knowledge of DBMS, pointers in C, C++, and a basic idea about data structures. They might also ask about the popular and trending technologies in 2020.
Be prepared with some basic coding questions as well. Some of them are:
- Fibonacci series
- Factorial of a number
- GCD of a number
- Check if a number is prime or not
The HR questions are as follows :
- Tell me about yourself.
- Tell me about your project and internship experience.
- What are your hobbies?
- If required will you be able to work night shifts?
- Where do you see yourself after 5 years?
- Why do you want to join Infosys?
- Make sure you choose a quiet place for your interview with a good internet connection.
- Focus on the way you present your projects.
- Be polite and confident.
- In case you do not know the answer be honest and admit your lack of familiarity, don’t dwell on what you don’t know.
All the best!!
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.