Infosys Interview Experience for System Engineer (On-Campus 2021)
Round 1 (Online Test): Round 1 at Infosys is an online test that consists of 5 sections (Mathematics Ability, Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability, Pseudocode, and Puzzles). The total duration of the test is 100 minutes. Each section of the test has specific time allocated to them and all questions of that section need to be completed in that specific period. There is no negative marking but you cannot navigate between the questions or sections.
To clear this round, you need to clear the sectional cutoff for each section.
Round 2(Technical and HR Interview): This round comprised of both the technical and HR questions.
The technical questions mainly include topics like OOPS(with their real-life examples), SDLC and its models, basic knowledge of DBMS, pointers in C, C++, and a basic idea about data structures. They might also ask about the popular and trending technologies in 2020.
Be prepared with some basic coding questions as well. Some of them are:
- Fibonacci series
- Factorial of a number
- GCD of a number
- Check if a number is prime or not
The HR questions are as follows :
- Tell me about yourself.
- Tell me about your project and internship experience.
- What are your hobbies?
- If required will you be able to work night shifts?
- Where do you see yourself after 5 years?
- Why do you want to join Infosys?
- Make sure you choose a quiet place for your interview with a good internet connection.
- Focus on the way you present your projects.
- Be polite and confident.
- In case you do not know the answer be honest and admit your lack of familiarity, don’t dwell on what you don’t know.
All the best!!
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!