Infosys Interview Experience for Power Programmer 2021
Round 1(Online Coding Round on HackerEarth): 3 Questions: Easy to medium level
- Topics: Arrays, Brute Force, Greedy, Graph
- Minimum 1.5 Questions You Have to solve ( Score 50% or more)
Round 2(Online Coding Round on HackerEarth): 3 Questions: Easy to medium level
- Topics: Arrays, DP, Graph, Shortest Path
- Minimum 2 Questions You Have to solve (Score 60% or more) For Power Programmer Interview
- Minimum 1.5 Questions You Have to solve (Score 50% or more) For System Engineer Specialists Interview
Note: You can only have to submit the question but you can’t see your score which is how many hidden test cases it passed.
Good Training Material For Round 1 and 2: Hackwithinfy playlist of Edyst on youtube and its course for hackwithinfy on edyst platform. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAQBAaX5ns8&list=PLDC4BrKaNB0pkf2XjpS0RFyH-wZRwctpO)
Round 3(Interview on Zoom): There was a Single Interviewer. He started with some HR questions
- Introduction 5 minutes
- What technology do you know?
- Where do you see yourself After 5 years?
- DBMS Normalization – BCNF
- OOPS – Data Encapsulation, Abstract class, Interface
- Bubble Sort and Merge Sort Comparision
- Middleware, emitter, and dispatcher in node js
Result: Got Power Programmer Offer
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google , E-Litmus and Microsoft Test Serieses.