Infosys Interview Experience for Power Programmer 2021
Round 1(Online Coding Round on HackerEarth): 3 Questions: Easy to medium level
- Topics: Arrays, Brute Force, Greedy, Graph
- Minimum 1.5 Questions You Have to solve ( Score 50% or more)
Round 2(Online Coding Round on HackerEarth): 3 Questions: Easy to medium level
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- Topics: Arrays, DP, Graph, Shortest Path
- Minimum 2 Questions You Have to solve (Score 60% or more) For Power Programmer Interview
- Minimum 1.5 Questions You Have to solve (Score 50% or more) For System Engineer Specialists Interview
Note: You can only have to submit the question but you can’t see your score which is how many hidden test cases it passed.
Good Training Material For Round 1 and 2: Hackwithinfy playlist of Edyst on youtube and its course for hackwithinfy on edyst platform. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAQBAaX5ns8&list=PLDC4BrKaNB0pkf2XjpS0RFyH-wZRwctpO)
Round 3(Interview on Zoom): There was a Single Interviewer. He started with some HR questions
- Introduction 5 minutes
- What technology do you know?
- Where do you see yourself After 5 years?
- DBMS Normalization – BCNF
- OOPS – Data Encapsulation, Abstract class, Interface
- Bubble Sort and Merge Sort Comparision
- Middleware, emitter, and dispatcher in node js
Result: Got Power Programmer Offer