Infosys Interview Experience for DSE
Infosys conducted INFYTQ certification for the 2023 batch.
Certification Round: It was online and was held on their portal they asked us 2 coding questions and 10 MCQs related to OOPS and DBMS. Programming Questions were relatively easy, basically what they did was they mixed two or more easy questions and made it a single question. You need a total of 60 marks to qualify. I was able to solve both the programming questions and all the MCQs so I was qualified for the next round.
Advantage Round: Advantage round is what people also know as ‘Hackwithinfy‘. Basically, people who have registered for hackwithinfy give hackwithinfy and people who have qualified for the advantage round give advantage round on the same day. I was able to solve 1 fully and the 2nd 7%. Questions were about sorting, trees, and dynamic programming.
After a month I received a mail that I had been shortlisted for the DSE role. The interview was scheduled for the 16th of May.
- Tell me about yourself
- Tell me about the internships you have done.
- Tell me about your projects
- What are the test cases you used in your projects
- Which language are you comfortable with?
- A real-life example of a Linked List
- One example where Linked List is better than any other DS
- Why Merge sort works better with a linked list?
- What is SDLC and its types?
- Do you know python?
- Do you know computer Networks?
- Define OOPS
- Define any two pillars of oops with real-life examples
- Define Client-server architecture
- Tell me about any database you used in your projects
- What is an abstract class?