Infosys Interview Experience for DSE 2022
I got Digital Specialist Engineer(DSE) at Infosys through Off-Campus Recruitment Drive. First-round was a coding round followed by a technical interview.
Online coding round: There were three questions. One easy(Based on hashmap), one medium(based on DP), and one hard(Based on DP). I was able to solve one question 100%, one 14%, and one 10%.In the coding round, I would like to give you a suggestion that it might happen that initially, you couldn’t crack the logic but you should not quit and give your effort till the last moment.
After almost one month my Interview was scheduled for 8 March 2022.
Technical Interview: The interviewer asked me the following questions:
- Introduce yourself.
- Rate yourself out of 10 in Java
- Then he asked some core java questions
- what is copied, constructor? (answered)
- what is Clone() in java? (answered)
- What is a package? (answered)
- What is Applet? (not answered)
- Can we overload the main method? (answered)
- Can we override the main method? (answered)
then he asked me two basic coding questions.
- Remove all duplicate elements from a string? (He told me to only tell logic. I told logic using Hash set and he agreed.)
- 2. Find the occurrence of all elements in a string? (I told him the logic using Hash Map.)
Then he asked me basic questions related to the Internship as I had mentioned in the introduction part.
- What is Spring MVC?
- What is JPA?
- What is REST API?
I answered a little bit about all three questions as I was not knowing the concepts deeply. After one month on 12 April 2022, I received congratulation mail that I got selected for the DSE role.