Infosys Interview Experience for DSE
It was just one round both (Technical + HR) but the interviewer asked only technical questions. It took around 30 mins.
First, he asked me to introduce myself. Then he reviewed my Resume and told me that I haven’t done any good project and then just after he asked me a coding question. The question was to count the frequency of characters in a string and asked me to share my screen, I open the online IDE and done that question using maps. Then he added to print the characters in reverse order of frequency. I was not able to do that. I am taking too much time and then he said okay let’s go further.
- Do you know DBMS?
- What is normalization?
- How would you make a table such that only unique values can be there?
- About SQL and some keys.
- What are joins? and its types?
- Then OOPs concepts (all 4) and polymorphism and inheritance examples.
- Then he asked me from which language I want questions? I said C. He asked few basic questions
- What is a header file?
- Difference between calloc and malloc?
- And then he asked if I had any questions for him?
- I asked about the role and also if he can give me feedback for my interview.
- Don’t leave coding practice while preparing for interviews.
- I had done the same and was not able to completely solve the question.