Firstly you need to register for this Hackwithinfy contest
it consists three rounds
Round 1: For this round all final year students are eligible. it is national wide competition. it is a online coding round in hacker rank platform. the time duration is 2hr 30 mins. in this challenge 3 questions will be given. they provide more than 5 programming languages. they will select 7000 members to second round. i got selected for 2nd round.
Round 2: it is also same as it ease round 1 only. programming questions are some what difficult. out of 7000 members they select 3000 members to round 3 for interview. 1 to 100 members have 3 days hackathon at pune infosys office. and these have pre placement interview for power pogrammer role followed by 101 to 300 members they have only pre placement interview. I got selected for 3rd round.
Round 3: round 3 is interview. they will send mail it contains location. for me it is in Hyderabad . its technical interview. for me its almost one hour. the interviewer very friendly. he asked about projects which i have done. some programming questions. finally i got selected for infosys as a power programmer role .
- Infosys Interview Experience for Power Programmer Role through HackWithInfy
- Interview Experience for Power Programmer Role Infosys by HackWithInfy
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience - 2019 for Power Programmer Role
- HackWithInfy Power Programmer Interview 2019
- Infosys Power Programmer Role Interview Experience
- Infosys Power Programmer Role Selection Experience Through INFYTQ
- Interview Experience for PowerProgrammer Role Infosys in HackWithInfy
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience for SES Role 2019
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience 2019 for System Engineer Specialist(SES) Role
- Infosys hackwithinfy 2019 (SES Interview)
- Infosys SES Interview via HackWithInfy 2019
- Infosys Interview Experience | HackWithInfy SES
- Infosys Interview Experience (HackWithInfy)
- Infosys Interview Experience through HackwithInfy
- Infosys Off-Campus Interview Experience (HackWithInfy)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.