Infosys InfyTQ Interview Experience
Infosys hires students through Off-Campus in two ways:
There were 3 rounds in InfyTQ Certification Examination 2020.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
Round 1: Online based exam conducted at home where the exam had MCQs based on Data Structure and Algorithm, Basics of Python/java(It depends on your choice) Oracle SQL output problem. I cleared the first round and got a mail to attend the 2nd round on 14 June Online based.
Round 2: On 14th June Online based exam was conducted which had 2 sections.
- 1st Section had 20 MCQs based on DBMS (SQL), OOPs (Python/Java), and Data Structures and Algorithms.
- 2nd Section had 2 Coding questions to be solved in Java/Python and the Coding questions were on the Intermediate level with String, Dict, tuple, list, and Array-based problems.
After completing Round 2, I had to wait for 1 month for the results. Then they conducted the interview after 6 months on 30 November online-based.
Round 3: TR & HR interview with Infosys Talent Acquisition team:
- Tell me about yourself?
- Explain your projects?
- What is the difference between C and Python?
- Do you know about DBMS?
- What is a Primary Key?
- What is Pointer in C?
- What are Normalization and deNormalization?
- Why do you want to join Infosys?
Any questions for me?
Finally, on 7 December 2020, I received a mail from their side that I have been selected for the role of Systems Engineers at Infosys.