Infosys hires students through Off-Campus in two ways:
There were 3 rounds in InfyTQ Certification Examination 2020.
Round 1: Online based exam conducted at home where the exam had MCQs based on Data Structure and Algorithm, Basics of Python/java(It depends on your choice) Oracle SQL output problem. I cleared the first round and got a mail to attend the 2nd round on 14 June Online based.
Round 2: On 14th June Online based exam was conducted which had 2 sections.
- 1st Section had 20 MCQs based on DBMS (SQL), OOPs (Python/Java), and Data Structures and Algorithms.
- 2nd Section had 2 Coding questions to be solved in Java/Python and the Coding questions were on the Intermediate level with String, Dict, tuple, list, and Array-based problems.
After completing Round 2, I had to wait for 1 month for the results. Then they conducted the interview after 6 months on 30 November online-based.
Round 3: TR & HR interview with Infosys Talent Acquisition team:
- Tell me about yourself?
- Explain your projects?
- What is the difference between C and Python?
- Do you know about DBMS?
- What is a Primary Key?
- What is Pointer in C?
- What are Normalization and deNormalization?
- Why do you want to join Infosys?
Any questions for me?
Finally, on 7 December 2020, I received a mail from their side that I have been selected for the role of Systems Engineers at Infosys.