Round 1: Three coding questions based on basic programming logic. I did two questions completely. Few test cases for third questions passed. I cleared the first round.
Round 2: Three coding questions based on the algorithmic concept. I did one question completely and a few test cases of the second question passed. I cleared that round.
Round 3: Third round was interview round. I was selected for the SES role.
The first question he asked tell me something about yourself.
what is oops ??.
I explained everything about oops. all four pillars with a real-life example. We had a great discussion on oops concept.
After that, I was asked to write two codes.
I cleared that round and called for hr round.
In HR round, they didn’t ask anything, It was just a formality.
I got selected.
- Infosys Interview Experience (HackWithInfy)
- Interview Experience for PowerProgrammer Role Infosys in HackWithInfy
- Interview Experience for Power Programmer Role Infosys by HackWithInfy
- Infosys Off-Campus Interview Experience (HackWithInfy)
- Infosys Interview Experience | HackWithInfy SES
- Infosys Interview Experience for Power Programmer Role through HackWithInfy
- Infosys Interview Experience through HackwithInfy
- Infosys Interview Experience | Hackwithinfy
- Infosys Interview Experience | Power Programmer Role through Hackwithinfy
- Infosys Interview Experience for Power Programmer Role | HackWithInfy 2020
- Infosys Interview Experience for PP Role through HackWithInfy 2020
- Infosys SES Interview via HackWithInfy 2019
- Infosys Interview by Hackwithinfy for Power Programmer role 2019
- Infosys hackwithinfy 2019 (SES Interview)
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience 2019
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience for SES Role 2019
- Hackwithinfy Interview Experience (SES)
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience - 2019 for Power Programmer Role
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience 2019 for System Engineer Specialist(SES) Role
- HackWithInfy 2020 Interview Experience for Power Programmer Role
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.