There were almost 3 Coding Questions I don’t remember any problems with this round. But I was able to solve two of the problems.
There were almost 3 Coding Questions again, I remember 2 of the problems of this round.
- We just have to find the maximum difference between the indexes of each trough and crest.
Input: 8 3 6 2 8 9 5 10 1 Output: 5
Explanation: So, there are 2 crests at position (1 & 6) and two troughs at position (2 and 5) now you can see that 6-1 > 5-2 therefore answer is 5.
For more knowledge about trough and crest: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crest_and_trough
- I remember that was on Prime numbers ad we have to found the no. of prime numbers between the given range. The only problem was that range can be between 1 to 10^18.
I was able to solve one problem (crests and troughs one).
- Tell me about yourself?
- Give some briefing about the project that you have mentioned in your resume.
- He asks to write check prime pseudo-code https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/c-program-to-check-prime-number/.
- How many job interviews you have given before this one?
- What are your strength and weaknesses?
- What are your hobbies?
- Did you watch the Ashes Cricket Match that is going on right now? (I told him that I am in our college cricket team.)
- Infosys is only in Pune, Hyderabad and Bangalore are u ready to relocate?
In the HR round, we were just told that you will be informed through mail about your selection.
After almost 1-1.5 week we got a mail about the selection and I also got selected for SES role.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up