Infosys Hackwithfy Interview Experience 2022
ROUND 1: I applied for hackwithfy and the test was on the 9th of May 2021. Due to covid this year Hackwithfy comprises of only two round. The first one is the coding round and the next round is the Hackathon round.
- There were three questions in the first round of level moderate to difficult.
- I solved one question fully and one question partially.
- I didn’t remember all the questions but there is a question:-https://codewindow.in/hackwithinfy-solution-2021-2/
ROUND 2: I got a mail from Infosys on 16 June 2021 that I have cleared the coding round and got a pre-placement offer for digital specialist engineer. Unfortunately, I didn’t qualify for the role of power programmer. My interview gets scheduled for 21 July 2021. Interview start with telling me about yourself and some basics questions like have you vaccinated. Afterward, he read my resume and asked me to explain one of my projects and he asked some questions like what’s your input in this project, why you use flask, etc.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- Then he asked me to rate myself in python and DBMS on scale of 10.
- Difference between pip and install.
- What are the alternatives of pip?
- Difference between range and xrange?
- How python is better than cpp?
- What is difference between drop and delete?
- Command to display first row of a table consist of 1000 records.
- Define Normalisation and it’s types.
- Why you choose data science?
- Where do you see yourself after 5 years?
- Do you have plan of further studies?
- I have written poetry as my hobby so he asked me to recite one of my poems.
- At last he asked do you have any question and told you made my day by reciting your poem.