Infosys DSE Interview Experience 2021
I got a PPI interview opportunity for the role of Digital Specialist Engineer after clearing the first round of HackWithInfy 2021. The first round was held on 9th May 2021 and consisted of 3 questions- 1 Easy, 1 Medium, and 1 Hard. I solved one question completely using memoization and passed only the sample test cases of another question in this round. My interview was scheduled for 26th July 2021. I was informed 7 days before about the 40-minute interview.
The Interviewer joined the room and firstly introduced herself. Then, she asked the following questions:
- Tell me about Yourself. Me: Answered. (A small intro, with your name, current education you are pursuing, college, and then tell which technology you are proficient in and of which technology do you have intermediate expertise).
- She asked me about the first project in my resume
- She asked about the technique(Algorithm) used in the project.
- She asked me about the second project in my resume(I had some interesting names of the project)
- What are data structures?
- What is a linked list?
- What is a Binary tree?
- Applications of binary tree?
- What will be the order of elements in the binary tree if a particular list of elements is given?
- What are DFS and BFS?
- Explain Djikstra Algorithm?
- What are the subjects you have studied?
- What is an RDBMS?
- Characteristics of a Good RDBMS?
- What are Views?
- Explain the ACID properties?
- What is Artificial Intelligence?
- What is Data Science?
- What is Cloud Computing? Almost Asked Every Time
- What is multi-layer architecture?
- Different layers in OSI?
- What is TCP/IP?
- What is UDP?
- What is the Waterfall model?
- What is the Agile model?
- Tell something about the new technologies available?
- In the end, I asked her for a review of myself, how can I improve myself.
- If you don’t have anything on your resume the interviewer will ask you questions from everywhere.
- Have some good projects on your resume, and be ready with all the possible questions that can be asked.
- I studied from here. Link:- https://discuss.codechef.com/t/preparation-for-se-ses-dse-pp-interview-hack-with-infy-and-infytq/70917