Infosys DSE Interview Experience 2021
I was interviewed for the DSE role by Infosys in July 2021. I have been shortlisted from the Hackwithinfy exam which happened earlier this year. I was able to solve only a single question in hackwithinfy.
The interview went for about 12-13 minutes and there was only one interviewer. Both hr plus technical questions were asked.
It started like this:
- Introduce yourself
- Explain any one project that you have done. I explained it for about 2-3 minutes. No cross questions
- If you are given an array, remove duplicates from it. He only asked logic. I explained with HashSet.
- What is NoSQL? Why it’s called so?
- Explain runtime polymorphism.
- Left outer join vs right outer join
- What do you mean by normalization in the database? Why it is necessary. How many normal forms do you know?
- Explain 3-tier architecture.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I was able to answer all the questions. Waiting for the result.