Infosys DSE Interview Experience 2021
I got a PPI interview opportunity for the role of Digital Specialist Engineer after clearing the first round of HackWithInfy 2021. The first round was held on 9th May 2021 and consisted of 3 questions- 1 Easy, 1 Medium, and 1 Hard. I solved one question completely and another question partially(I do not remember the exact test cases) in this round. My interview was scheduled for 5th July 2021. I was informed seven days before about the 40-minute interview.
- We started with greeting each other and then he asked me to give my introduction.
- Asked me about the languages I am comfortable with(Java, Python)
- Data types in Python
- Difference between List and Tuple
- How can we remove an element from a list
- Types of Inheritance
- What is encapsulation
- What was I comfortable with Front-end or Back-end ( Front-end )
Asked me to write 3 programs
- swap two numbers without using temp variable
- swap two numbers using temp variable
- check if the string is a palindrome
- Asked me to write a query to update a table
- Asked me about my projects
Thanks for reading. All the best for your interviews.
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!