Hi, I am Abhishek Bagate from MGMS College of Engineering Nanded.
I have registered the infytq exam on the 25 June 2019(Tuesday) on the Infytq platform provided by Infosys. I have studied consistently all the section of infytq (Python Programming, Object-Oriented Programming, Data Structure, DBMS) with devotion and dedication. Infosys provides a great platform to learn and improve our skillsets. I have taken the infytq exam on 14 August 2019 (Wednesday), at Aeronautical College in Hyderabad.
It was an online test with 2 hands-on coding problems and 20 MCQ’s (without negative marking) and the total time for the exam was 3 hr. The difficulty level of hands-on programming was intermediate. Mostly MCQ’s are asked on the DBMS and they are challenging enough.
E.g. They will show you 3-4 line query and table and we have find out how rows will be fetched after the execution of that query.
The hands-on section contains 60% weight to clear this section.
Hands-on Coding Question I:- Even-Odd Series
Given a string and it contains the digits as well as non-digits. We have to find the count of non-digits. If it is odd then remove all the non-digits and print the string as in even-odd order.
E.g. The given string is */24#5%7&9*3@. We have to count the non-digit. It’s 7, odd. Then remove all the digits from the string and output will become (in a string) 254739. In the problem, we have only 2 even and 4 odd numbers then after the even number of completion print the remaining odd numbers.
Hands-on Coding Question I:- Pronic Number
Given a string in which random numbers are present and we have to find the product and the number(one is lesser and one is greater) who already present in the string. Confusing, Let’s see the example:
E.g. Given a string contains 1203456. The multiplication of 3 and 4(one is lesser and one is greater) product become 12 and it’s present in the string. Like 4 and 5(one is lesser and one is greater) the product is 20 and it’s present in the string and so on. In such a way, We have to find all the numbers and in the output just we have to store the only product in the list like[ ’12’, ’20’].
If we haven’t found the product then print -1.
Round 2: HR interview
HR was a very cool person. Amoung 700 students only 10 are shortlisted for the HR interview. The following point he was asked:
How was your Exam?: It was quite difficult but I work hard to execute the programs. And told him about my preparation.
83.0% is it your first attempt?: Yes. It is my first attempt.
Tell me about your role in the internship?: I have mentioned the internship in my resume and he just goes through it.
Area of Interest: He just wants to know in which area we are interested to work.
Then the usual questions are started like where you came from? What’s your night plan? etc.
My interview lasted for 10 – 12 minutes.
To crack the infytq you need to improve your coding as well as the DBMS concept very deeply and practically.
- Infosys Certification Exam Experience| INFYTQ for 2020-Freshers
- Infosys Certification Exam Experience | INFYTQ Questions 2020
- Infosys Certification Exam | InfyTQ
- How To Prepare For InfyTQ (Infosys Certification Exam)?
- Infosys Certification Exam | InfyTQ for 2021-Freshers
- Infytq Certification Experience for 2021 freshers
- Infosys Power Programmer Role Selection Experience Through INFYTQ
- Infosys InfyTq System Engineer Specialist Interview Experience
- Exam Pattern for INFYTQ Screening Test
- Infosys On Campus Exam and Interview
- InfyTQ Interview Experience
- InfyTQ Interview Experience - 2019
- InFyTQ Screening Round 2020 Experience
- InfyTQ Interview Experience batch (2021)
- InfyTQ Interview Experience (Upgradation Test)
- Samsung Internship exam experience
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Online Exam
- Infosys Hackwithinfy Experience
- Infosys Interview Experience
- Infosys Interview Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.