Round 1: This round was paper based test. It includes Data Structure, Algorithms, C output, Operating System, DBMS, Unix, Aptitude, Puzzles
Tip : If you are preparing for GATE then it is easy to clear because question difficulty level is less compared to GATE exam
Information: I applied through Glass door jobs and get a chance to attend the interview process.This happened in Informatica office Bengaluru, Out of 100 candidate they shortlisted only 20 candidate based on first round.
Round 2:This is Face to Face interview he asked questions related to Data structure, Algorithms, oops concept in this they tell me one real time example where Polymorphism happens, prepare Tree data structure well
Tip: Try to link your computer science concept to real world problems.
Information: Out of 20 only 10 candidate selected.
Round 3:This coding interview he asked me to write two programs of question
- For the given array find subset whose sum is maximum.
- Find all palindromic substring for the given string.
Tip: Prepare all problems in the websites like Geek for Geeks, HackerRank, HackerEarth, IDeserve see the videos for fast learning
Information:Out of 10 only 5 got selected.
Round 4: This is manager round he asked lot of questions related to unix, os, kernel, and V model in software engineering bad thing is I don’t know much of Unix so i failed to answer lot of questions.
Tip:Prepare Unix interview questions well, Software Testing questions especially programming test cases, and Software Engineering subject
Information: I got rejected in this round.
- Informatica Internship Interview Experience
- Informatica Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Informatica Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Informatica interview experience (On-Campus)
- Informatica Internship Interview Experience | Set 9
- Informatica Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Informatica Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Informatica Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Informatica Interview Experience | Set 7 (Campus Drive)
- Informatica Internship Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-Campus)
- Informatica Placement Experience | Set 8 (On Campus)
- Informatica Recruitment Process
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.