Informatica recently visited our campus around the First week of March 2020, for selecting SDE interns from Btech. 2021 Batch. The selection process took around 2 days from the beginning till the announcement of results.6 students were selected out of around 500 who appeared in the placement rounds. I was lucky to get selected as an SDE intern in Informatica.
Round 1: [Online MCQs]
Difficulty Level of Online MCQs was Intermediate.MCQs were mostly focused on Operating System,Database,Data Structures and Algorithms. In short MCQ round was based on CSE Core subjects knowledge. So a good level of understanding of Core Subjects is required to clear MCQ round.
Out of 500, around 100 were able to clear MCQ round.
Round 2: [Online Coding Round]
Online Coding Round comprised of 4 problems based on Data Structures and Algorithms.The difficulty level of this round was Intermediate.
Problems were based on the topics : Arrays, Linked-Lists, Dynamic Programming, Recursion, Backtracking.
In Short , Good programming skills in Data Structures and Algorithms are required to clear this round.
“Must Do Coding Questions Topic Wise” https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/must-do-coding-questions-for-companies-like-amazon-microsoft-adobe/?ref=leftbar from GeeksforGeeks is highly recommended as it helped me a lot in all the rounds .
Out of 100 around 30 were shortlisted for the next round.
Round 3: [Technical Interview 1]
1: Asked questions based on the Resume. Informative resume is highly recommended as the resume would be analysed again and again by the HR after every technical interview.
2: I developed a Backend Project on “Employee Management System” , so the interviewer asked to explain the Database Design used in the project.
3. Explain Binary Search Tree and convert Binary Search Tree into a Doubly Linked List.
4. Create your own Binary Search Tree .
5. Write the full code of Merge Sort Algorithm.
6. 3 Arrays are given and extract the elements which are present in all the three Arrays.
Round 4: [Technical Interview 2]
This round was purely based on Knowledge of the CSE Core subjects.
1: Explain some Different types of Databases used in the Industry.
2: What is Join, Inner Join, Outer Join in RDBMS.
3: Write SQL Query to create Foreign Key in two tables.
4: What are processes and Threads and Difference between them.
5: Importance of Threads.
6: What is OS.
7: Describe IP addresses and Mac addresses.Who controls the Ip Addressing.
8: What is IPV4 and IPV6.
9: Describe Subnet Mask in IP addresses.
10: What is the difference between Java 7 and Java 8.
This round was a difficult and lengthy round as compared to others.It was focused on Core so many students were not able to clear this round.
Round 5: [Personal Interview]
This round comprised of both Personal and Technical rounds.
1: Where are you from, How many Siblings.
2: What you do in the Free time.
3: Get the K’th element from the last from a Linked List in One Traversal.
Round 6: [Technical Interview 3]
1: Print Bottom View of a Binary Tree.
2: Puzzle Question.
Round 7: [HR Round]
1: Explain about yourself.
2: What is something that you are somewhat worried from past few days.
3: How’s your family.
4: Short Term and Long Term Goals.
5: To how many Companies , you have given the interviews.
6: Out of Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, which location would you prefer for relocation.
- Informatica Internship Interview Experience
- Informatica Internship Interview Experience | Set 9
- Informatica Internship Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-Campus)
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Informatica Campus Hiring | 2020 Batch (Internship + FT)
- Informatica Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Informatica Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Informatica Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Informatica Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Informatica Interview Experience | Set 6
- Informatica Interview Experience | Set 7 (Campus Drive)
- Informatica interview experience (On-Campus)
- Informatica Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Informatica Interview Experience
- Informatica Interview Experience (On-campus)
- Informatica Interview Experience 2019
- Informatica Interview Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.