Informatica Interview Experience for Global Customer Support
Hey guys, I’m Gonna Share my interview experience with INFORMATICA for GCS(Global Customer Support) role intership+FTE.
The recruitment process consisted of 6 rounds.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
Eligibility Criteria: 8 CGPA from CSE/IT branches.
Round 1(Written Test):
- Total there were 75 MCQs from core computer science subjects like OS, CN, DBMS, Algorithms, Data Structures, Python, Java, and Aptitude.
- Entire test was divided into various sections where each section represents a subject.
- Around 200 students were allowed to sit for the test out of which 37 were selected for next round.
Round 2(Interview Round): 45 Minutes
This Round completely tests our knowledge upon computer science subjects like ds&algo, DBMS, OS, CN. All questions were asked covering all these subjects and ended with a puzzle (Bag and Coins ).
Subject: DS & Algo
- What is Data structure and different types with real-time examples, Array?
- Stack operations, Queue operations
- Types of Queues
- What is a database?
- Joins in DBMS
- Constraints in DBMS?
- OOPs concepts and its implementation in java with real-time examples
- JVM,JDK and JRE
- CPU Scheduling algo’s
- Bags and coins
Round 3(Interview Round): 45 Minutes
Similar to round-2 with some questions with more difficulty.
- Discussion on projects and database design used in my projects.
- Print pattern question-
1 121 12321 1234321
- Code for palindrome check
- Stack implementation in java using Generic Classes
Every Student need to undergo 2 technical rounds after which only shortlisted from 2 rounds are allowed for further rounds where each round is an elimination round.
Round 4,5 (Interview Round): 45 Minutes
- Similar to previous interview rounds with more different questions on cs fundamental subjects.
Round 6(HR Round): 15 Minutes
- Basic HR Questions,
- Where Do You see yourself in 5 years?
- Why Informatica?
- Why should we hire you?
Finally, 7 were selected and I was one of them.
Thanks to GfG for helping me out when I was preparing for the interviews.
All The Best.