Profile: Associate Software Developer R&D Department, Bangalore
College: Nirma University
Date: 7th October.
Round 1: Online MCQ Test (Elimination)
30 MCQs – 45 minutes
57 Shortlisted for next round out of 120-130.
Round 2: Coding Round (Elimination)
4 coding questions.
I got 1 easy – 1 medium Implementation question, 1 DP(link), 1 Graph (BFS)
Students who could solve 3+ were shortlisted for next round.
Out of 57 students 20 could make to the interviews.
Round 3: F2F Interview 1
I was interviewed about all fundamentals of Computer Science, it was more of a theoretical interview round except 1 coding problem.
- What all Data Structures you know?
- Worst case time complexity of BST?
- How to improve it?
- Rotations in AVL tree.
- Balanced parentheses problem (write code on paper)
- C++ vs Java
- Generics in C++
- What malloc function does?
- What is Garbage collection?
- What is Round Robin algorithm?
It was NOT an elimination round.
Round 4: F2F Interview 2
In this interview unlike 1st round, he asked me several programming questions.
- Matrix rotation inplace (space optimized)
- Right view BST
- Top view BST
- Clone linked list with random pointer
- Check if number is power of 2. No inbuilt function can be used.
Only approach were required. In the end he asked me few theoretical questions from Operating System like, What is process? PCB? Stack Heap Registers
From the combined result of 3rd and 4th round approx 8 were sent to the 5th round which was managerial round.
Round 5: F2F Interview Managerial Round.
The interviewer was very experienced person, though he was very friendly in nature. He made me comfortable as he saw I was a bit nervous. He asked me about my internship projects as I mentioned it on my Resume, and dived deep into the technical details. As I was well prepared and knew the things, I could explain him in a better way, which I believe, gave me a huge benefit. He seemed impressed from my in-depth knowledge. Then he asked me 2 puzzles, luckily I could solve the both. Then he signalled me to move to HR round.
Approximately 5 could make it to HR.
Round 6: HR Round
Worlds most famous HR questions like:
- Where do you see your self 5 years down the line?
- Why Informatica?
- Strengths and Weaknesses.
- Rate your self out of 10 for problem solving ability.
- 2 puzzles.
Finally 4 people were offered Internship + Full Time.
- Informatica Campus Hiring
- Informatica Interview Experience (Campus Hiring)
- Veritas Virtual Hiring | On-Campus 2021 Batch
- Target Corporation Interview Experience | Campus Hiring 2021 passout batch
- Informatica Internship Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-Campus)
- Informatica Interview Experience | On-Campus Internship
- Capgemini Virtual Hiring (New process) | 2021 Batch
- Pwc Interview Experience Virtual Hiring | 2021 Batch
- Oracle Interview Experience | Virtual Hiring - 2021 Batch
- Cisco Interview Experience | Virtual Hiring(On-Campus for Internship 2020-21)
- Cisco Interview Experience | On-Campus Virtual Hiring for Internship 2020-21
- Informatica Internship Interview Experience
- Informatica Internship Interview Experience | Set 9
- Informatica Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Informatica Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Informatica Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Informatica Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Informatica Interview Experience | Set 7 (Campus Drive)
- Informatica Placement Experience | Set 8 (On Campus)
- Informatica interview experience (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.