InfoG v1.0 – Open Source Information Gathering Tool
InfoG is a free and open-source tool available on GitHub. It is an Open Source Information Gathering Tool. It integrates with just about every data source available and utilizes a range of methods for data analysis. InfoG is written in bash language. You must have bash language installed in your kali Linux system in order to use InfoG tool. This too is used to get various information about our target.
InfoG has the following Features
- Using InfoG you can check website info.
- Using InfoG you can check phone info.
- Using InfoG you can check IP tracker.
- Using InfoG you can check valid e-mail.
- Using InfoG you can check if the site is Up/Down.
- Using InfoG you can check internet speed.
- Using InfoG you can check the personal info.
- Using InfoG you can find IP behind cloudflare.
- Using InfoG you can find subdomains.
- Using InfoG you can check port scan (Multi-threaded).
- Using InfoG you can check CMS.
- Using InfoG you can check DNS leaking.
Step 1: Open Your kali Linux operating system and use the following command to install the tool. Use the second command to move into the directory of the tool. Use the third command to list out the contents of the directory.
git clone https://github.com/thelinuxchoice/infog.git cd infog ls
Step 3: The tool has been installed successfully. Now use the following command to run the tool.
The tool is running successfully. Now we will see examples to use the tool.
Example 1: Use InfoG tool to find website information.
Choose option 1
Now provide URL
Example 2: Use InfoG tool to check for CMS.
Choose option 11
Now provide URL
Similarly, you can use the tool for extracting information about the target website.