InfoEdge Interview Experience (On-Campus)
Info Edge visited our campus for Full-Time Software Engineering Roles.
Round 1: It was on the Do-Select Platform. There were 6 sections and each section had a time limit and the Problems were different for everyone
- 1st and 2nd section consists of one medium(straight forward question) and hard question(Based on probability and permutations)
- The rest of the sections are MCQs based on DBMS, Linux, Time Complexity, OS and CN.
- MCQS are tough compared to coding questions.
14 were selected.
Round 2(Technical Round – Time: 1 hr): At first they asked me to introduce myself. There were some basic questions like difference between vector, array and linked list. Then two coding problems and working code is required:
- https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/find-the-smallest-positive-number-missing-from-an-unsorted-array/ (In O(n) time complexity and O(1) space complexity).
10 were selected for the next round.
Round 3(Technical Round):
- Which data structures are used in lift algorithm and there was a good discussion as one of my projects related to lift.
- They asked to write the optimal code for triplet sum is equal to zero (with sort and without sort ).
4 were selected for the next round.
Round 4(Technical Round):
- In this round main focus is on Graphs.
- They asked me to find out the minimum distance between a node to remaining nodes which has negative edges( i.e. Bellman ford Algorithm)
2 were selected.
Round 5: A friendly HR discussion.