Infoedge visited our campus in August 2019. The process consists of four rounds: Screening Test, Two technical interviews and HR interview.
Round 1: This round was a screening test. There were 35 questions to be done in 40 minutes. The test was divided into 2 parts:
1.) Aptitude: 15 questions in 20 minutes. Topics: Time and Work, Work and Distance, Profit and loss, Probability, etc.
2.)Technical: 20 questions in 20 minutes. Topics: Code snippet(C language), pointers, Classes, searching and sorting algorithms, etc.
80 students appeared for the test and 16 were shortlisted for the next round.
Round 2: This was resume based round and the interviewer started with the projects I have done so far and many questions were asked based on resume. Then he asked two questions on data structures:
1.) First from Dynamic Programming and the question was to the unique paths in a binary matrix. Given a grid of size m * n, let us assume you are starting at (1, 1) and your goal is to reach (m, n). At any instance, if you are on (x, y), you can either go to (x, y + 1) or (x + 1, y).
2.) Second from the linked list: Recursively reverse the linked list.
Round 3: This round was more focussed on logical skills rather than technical. One puzzle was asked and the puzzle was https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/puzzle-minimum-planes-to-go-around-the-world/
Other questions were:
1.) Tell me about yourself.
2.) What is machine learning? (From my resume)
3.) Detailed Discussion on one of my projects and the in-depth knowledge of your project is required as the questions were very difficult.
4.)Some OOPS concepts like polymorphism, abstraction, etc.
5.)DBMS queries like find 3rd largest value from a given database table.
Round 4: This was HR round, it took 15 minutes to investigate me. He asked me about me, my background like Home town, Family background. After that, he asked me what do you know about the company and why Infoedge. He also asked me to give feedback for both the technical interviews and rate yourself and interviewers too. Then he said, Any questions? Do ask questions.
1.) Be confident and charismatic.
2.) Do not rush to the solution. Give an insight into your mind to the interviewer via amazing demonstration.
3.) Practice lots of puzzles on geeks for geeks.
4.) Prepare your projects very well.
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | Set 3
- InfoEdge Interview Experience
- InfoEdge Interview Experience
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | On-Campus
- InfoEdge Interview Experience (Jeevansathi.com)
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- InfoEdge Interview Experience (On-Campus 2019)
- Infoedge Interview Experience | Set 5 (Off-Campus for Software Engineer)
- Infoedge Interview Experience(On-Campus for Software Developer)
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | Software Engineer On-Campus
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | Set 2 (For PHP-MySQL Developer Profile)
- InfoEdge India LTD Interview for Software Testing Engineer
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.