InfoEdge Interview Experience for Software Engineering FTE | On-Campus 2022
Infoedge visited our campus for Full-Time Software Engineering Roles. The Process was of Medium Difficulty.
Round 1(Online Coding Test): It was on the Do-Select Platform. There were 6 sections and each section had a time limit and the Problems were different for everyone.
- 1st Section consisted of an easy-medium coding Question (Straightforward Question).
- 2nd Section had a hard coding Question(Based on the Rooting of the tree and Binary Lifting as the constraints were pretty high).
- The Rest of the sections were MCQs based on Algorithms, Time Complexity, Linux, Internet, DBMS.
- I found the MCQs to be on a tougher side.
- One need’s to solve both coding Questions in order to get selected for the next round.
Round 2: Two coding problems(Working Code is Required) and a little bit of discussion on Projects
- Clone stack s1 to s2 without extra space.
- Output Triplets where A[i]+A[j]==A[k]. Map Not allowed.
Round 3: Two Coding Problems(Working Code is Required) and a lot of Questions on CN, OS, DBMS, SQL, How does Internet works in general.
- Don’t exactly remember but it was a string question.
- Check whether any permutation of the string can be palindrome or not.
Round 4: Discussion on Projects and 1 coding question based on Bellman-Ford Algorithm and some HR Questions.
Round 5: A friendly HR Discussion.
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!