InfoEdge Interview Experience for Software Engineering FTE | On-Campus 2022
Infoedge visited our campus for Full-Time Software Engineering Roles. The Process was of Medium Difficulty.
Round 1(Online Coding Test): It was on the Do-Select Platform. There were 6 sections and each section had a time limit and the Problems were different for everyone.
- 1st Section consisted of an easy-medium coding Question (Straightforward Question).
- 2nd Section had a hard coding Question(Based on the Rooting of the tree and Binary Lifting as the constraints were pretty high).
- The Rest of the sections were MCQs based on Algorithms, Time Complexity, Linux, Internet, DBMS.
- I found the MCQs to be on a tougher side.
- One need’s to solve both coding Questions in order to get selected for the next round.
Round 2: Two coding problems(Working Code is Required) and a little bit of discussion on Projects
- Clone stack s1 to s2 without extra space.
- Output Triplets where A[i]+A[j]==A[k]. Map Not allowed.
Round 3: Two Coding Problems(Working Code is Required) and a lot of Questions on CN, OS, DBMS, SQL, How does Internet works in general.
- Don’t exactly remember but it was a string question.
- Check whether any permutation of the string can be palindrome or not.
Round 4: Discussion on Projects and 1 coding question based on Bellman-Ford Algorithm and some HR Questions.
Round 5: A friendly HR Discussion.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...