Online round: This round took place on the firstnaukri.com platform. There were 3 sections: first was a quantitative aptitude questions (around 10 questions), second section comprised of 5 Java output type MCQs, and the last section had 2 coding questions in Java.
Coding questions were important as five students who got shortlisted had done both questions correctly.
Tech 1: 30 students from different colleges were shortlisted. This round started with description of each of the projects mentioned in the resume. Then, OOP concepts were asked. Java concepts were asked thoroughly. Then the interviewer jumped to 4-5 puzzles because they wanted to check our analytical skills.
Tech 2: 20 students were shortlisted and the head of the testing department took the interview. She started off by asking HR question, then jumped to functional/non functional situations (like login page). Then she asked 4 puzzles (water jug, bulb light etc).
HR: Around 6 people were shortlisted and were asked about other job offers, where you stay, future goals, family background etc.
All 6 people were selected.
- Infoedge Interview Experience | Set 5 (Off-Campus for Software Engineer)
- Quikr India Interview Experience (Full Stack Developer)(Senior Software Engineer)
- Interview Experience at Expedia India for the profile of a Software Intern
- InfoEdge Interview Experience
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | Set 3
- InfoEdge Interview Experience (Jeevansathi.com)
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Bharti SoftBank (Hike) Interview Experience | Set 7 (For Automation Testing/Manual Testing)
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | Set 2 (For PHP-MySQL Developer Profile)
- Alcatel Lucent (Nokia) Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus for Testing and Software Development)
- GE India Interview Questions
- Cadence India Interview | Set 1
- Philips india interview experience
- Shell India Interview Experience
- Birst India Interview Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.