Round 1: It was a written test which consisted of three sections-aptitude, technical(multiple choice questions) which included mainly data structures, sorting, searching, time complexities, programming-it had two questions
2) Given 5 lists of integers print distinct elements once for each list on a new line. You may refer similar article : Print distinct elements.
Round 2:technical interview
He asked me if i’m comfortable with mysql and later shifted to data structures
I told by using 2 variables we’ll maintain the count and later just overwrite the array, he asked me to solve it in one traversal of array, then i told him have two pointers one from starting and other from end and as soon as we find the first 1 from left and first 0 from right swap them, (similar to quick sort) and do like this until both the pointers meet
Round 3:technical interview
He asked me to find number of squares in an n x n square and asked algo for it. Similar article Number of squares on NxN chessboard using general formula.
Find the kth node from last in linked list
Asked about collections framework in java, hash map.
Just try to focus in the interview, problems were easy, but a little tricky.
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
- Synopsys Interview Experience | Set 8 (7+ years experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.