Normal aptitude consisting of Math and Java ( Refer India Bix)
40 were selected out of 300
4 groups of 10 each were formed and topic were on general issues. My topic was “Is today’s youth confident or confused”.
24 were selected for next round
1) Basic questions on Java: What is JVM, what is multiple inhertiance
2) Final year projects
3) Explain features which you will add in Online Ticket System (I spoke about movie tickets.. One feature I said was no person can book a same seat at one time..Then he asked how will you do it.
4) Indexing in database.
After this 12 students were called for HR round.
Normal HR questions and Quiz questions were asked.
Round 5 :
There was tie in 6 people.. So they conducted a GD once more time.
This time the topic was technical:.
Machine Learning in finance.
Finally they selected four.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Indus Valley Partners Interview Experience | Set 1 (On Campus)
- Indus Valley Partners Interview Experience- Aug(2019) On Campus
- Indus Valley Partners Interview Experience | On-Campus Internship 2020
- Interview Experience with Indus Valley Partners
- Interview Experience with Indus Valley Partners Feb 2019
- Shree Partners Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Gurgaon Campus)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- Valuelabs-Hyderabad Interview Experience | On-Campus Interview
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 31 (On Campus)
- OLA Interview Experience (Off-Campus)
- RBS Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 19 (On-Campus)
- IBM Interview Experience (On Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 18 (On-Campus)
- IBM Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 20 (On Campus)
- GE Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)