IndiaMART Interview Experience for Intern+FTE
For Software Engineer(Intern+FTE) in Feb 2020
Round 1(Online Assessment):
2 easy Coding questions.
And MCQs on AMCAT platform. (My fav.)
- Tell me about yourself.
- What does your father do?
- Where are you currently?
- What is recursion?
- Write a program for factorial using recursion.
- What is the advantage of RDBMS over a traditional database?
- What is ideal RDBMS? Is there any ideal RDBMS ?
- What are the 12 rules of RDBMS ? Who gave these rules? Do you know your name? Ans. EF CODD
- What is normalization? Explain all normal forms with help of an example.
- SQL query using join.
- Do you know HTML/CSS? — I know only basics, never used them in any project.
- What is CSS used for?
- Do we need to have CSS in every HTML file or a Single file for CSS?
- When will you prefer a single file and when CSS included in the HTML web page?
- Symmetric and Asymmetric Cryptography*
- Property of binary search tree
- Prims algo
- Did you know about Indiamart before applying for it On-campus?
- How do you think Indiamart earns? How we will be able to pay your salary?
- What are the OSI model and its layers?
- I mention Topologies in the physical layer, and he stopped me there and asked about the type of topologies and the difference between Ring and Star topology and its pros and cons.
- Mentioned Routing in Network Layer, and he stopped and asked about static and dynamic routing?
- Difference between TCP and UDP?
- Tell me about any one of your projects.
- What are the challenges you faced during implementation how did you handle it?
- Little chit-chat about me and family and round ended.
Round 2: HR (Final Round)
- Introduce Yourself
- Are you confident?
- Why do you feel so?
- What makes you confident?
- Weakness and strengths?
- Have you led a group?
- Some more basic HR questions that you can expect
She told me I have a very good response from Technical Round and you are clear from my side too.
So you have been selected. (PS I was so happy)
Then we discussed Internship Stipend and Full-time Salary.