Round 1: This round was conducted on Cocubes, this test consists of Basic Aptitude and Technical Questions(Java, OS, DBMS, CN). It is a 60 mins test and 50 Multiple choice Questions with No Negative Marking.
After this round 11 students were shortlisted.
Round 2: This round consists of Behavioural Assessment and Cognitive Test(it was 12 minutes test comprising 50 simple reasoning questions)
After this round 6 students were shortlisted for the interviews.
Round 3(Technical Interview):
- Next permutation
- Previous Permutation (basically change the sign of Next Permutation solution)
- Slight variation of Building Bridge
- And at last some question on LinkedList and on Projects
Round 4(Technical Interview):
- Some questions on my resume
- Burning Binary Tree
- There was 2 string S1, S2 of same length n, you have to make resultant string S such that S = S1[0,..,i] + S2[i+1,…,n-1] where 0<i<n-1 and resultant S should be palindrome of length n.
Round 5(Managerial Round):
- Questions on my resume, hobbies
- Details discussion on my projects
- Some puzzle and behavioral Questions
3 Students were shortlisted for the Managerial Round including me and at last 2 students got the offer excluding me.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.