Given two integers n and g, the task is to generate an increasing sequence of n integers such that:
- The gcd of all the elements of the sequence is g.
- And, the sum of all the elements is minimum among all possible sequences.
Input: n = 6, g = 5
Output: 5 10 15 20 25 30
Input: n = 5, g = 3
Output: 3 6 9 12 15
Approach: The sum of the sequence will be minimum when the sequence will consist of the elements:
g, 2 * g, 3 * g, 4 * g, ….., n * g.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
5 10 15 20 25 30
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Number of ways to divide string in sub-strings such to make them in lexicographically increasing sequence
- Count the number of non-increasing subarrays
- Increasing permutation of first N natural numbers
- Count permutations that are first decreasing then increasing.
- Check if an array is increasing or decreasing
- Generate an alternate increasing and decreasing Array
- Print all non-increasing sequences of sum equal to a given number x
- Sum of array elements that is first continuously increasing then decreasing
- Sum of all differences between Maximum and Minimum of increasing Subarrays
- Check if N and M can be made equal by increasing N by A and decreasing M by B
- Minimum size Subarray with maximum sum in non-increasing order
- Number of Permutations such that no Three Terms forms Increasing Subsequence
- Minimum steps for increasing and decreasing Array to reach either 0 or N
- Print all increasing sequences of length k from first n natural numbers
- Minimum increment operations to make the array in increasing order
- Print all numbers in given range having digits in strictly increasing order
- Count of numbers whose sum of increasing powers of digits is equal to the number itself
- Generate k digit numbers with digits in strictly increasing order
- Length of the longest increasing subsequence such that no two adjacent elements are coprime
- Minimum value of X to make all array elements equal by either decreasing or increasing by X
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.