Round 1: First round was aptitude with two coding questions using test cases.
Both aptitude and coding was bit easy to clear. Aptitude is a mixture of time & work , percentage, time & distance. And in coding questions like basic programs like factorial, find the area of square like that..
Round 2: Group Discussion
Gd round also was bit easy. They recruiter just viewed our confidence and flow of English.
Round 3: Technical
They interviewed me almost for an hour. The interviewer asked about basic Java oops concepts and gave me one scenario and asked to write an logic for that.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Mentor Graphics (Siemens) Interview Experience (For Experience – 3 yrs) | Sr. MTS
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)