Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering (GATE) is an examination that test the understanding of various subjects that we read in our b.tech.
- GATE Score card :
It is valid for 3 years i.e., if you passed the exam in 2020 then you will take admission in any of the reputed College for Masters till 2023.
It’s benefits that if you want to work in PSUs then work for one year then you will join for masters.
- Why GATE is important for tier 3 College Students ?
Basically, In some private colleges the faculties are not good as compared to IITs or NITs, as they teach on upto the syllabus for semester exam, instead of this I personally found that they just try to complete the syllabus not exploring the topics that’s why many of us loosing interest in that subject and don’t know the importance of that subject in future.
GATE checks your basic and depth knowledge in the subjects because of that many of us thinks that GATE is tough, BUT GATE CSE is Common Sense or Aptitude.
Also we have lots of opportunities after GATE like :
- Getting job in reputed PSUs.
- Getting job in product based companies such as Cisco, google, Microsoft, Goldman Sachs, etc which pays high salary as compared to service based companies where we get job during placement in our College.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important CS Theory concepts for SDE interviews with the CS Theory Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Top Maths Apps for College Students in 2020
- GATE CSE Test Series - 2019 | Sudo GATE
- 6 Must-Know Tips for a Top-Tier Programming Resume
- Previous Year Gate CSE/IT papers with solutions
- How to prepare for GATE CSE - 2019
- How I Prepared for GATE CSE ?
- What was your GATE (CSE) preparation story?
- GATE CSE preparation story
- Importance of Sudo GATE CS Test Series
- Best College Prediction based on GATE CS All India Rank (AIR)/Score
- How I Handle GATE CS Preparation with College Studies
- What is the Importance of Mathematics in Computer Science?
- Why Cross Browser Testing Gaining Importance?
- Significant Importance of GIS in Driving Analytics
- Design Patterns: Understand The Importance With Real Life Examples
- What is Edge Computing and Its Importance in the Future?
- What is Tableau and its Importance in Data Visualization?
- Importance of Hashing
- Importance of Practical Application In Engineering Programs
- Importance of Computer Networking
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.