What is a dynamic array?
A dynamic array is similar to an array, but with the difference that its size can be dynamically modified at runtime. Don’t need to specify how much large an array beforehand. The elements of an array occupy a contiguous block of memory, and once created, its size cannot be changed. A dynamic array can, once the array is filled, allocate a bigger chunk of memory, copy the contents from the original array to this new space, and continue to fill the available slots.
We’ll be using a built in library called ctypes of python . Check out the documentation for more info, but its basically going to be used here as a raw array from the ctypes module.
A quick note on public vs private methods, we can use an underscore _ before the method name to keep it non-public. For example:
Output: Use Tab to see me!
Output: You won't be able to see me!
Dynamic Array Logic Implementation:
The key is to provide means to grows an array A that stores the elements of a list. We can’t actually grow the array, its capacity is fixed. If an element is appended to a list at a time, when the underlying array is full, we need to perform following steps.
- Allocate a new array B with larger capacity (A commonly used rule for the new array is to have twice the capacity of the existing array )
- Set B[i]=A[i], for i=0 to n-1 where n denotes the current no of items.
- Set A=B that is, we hence forth use B as the array of supporting list.
- Insert new element in the new array.
Dynamic Array Code Implementation:
Awesome, we made our own dynamic array! Play around with it and see how it auto-resizes.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Queue | Set 1 (Introduction and Array Implementation)
- Prefix Sum Array - Implementation and Applications in Competitive Programming
- Binary Tree (Array implementation)
- Find the smallest positive number missing from an unsorted array : Hashing Implementation
- Implementation of lower_bound() and upper_bound() in Array of Pairs in C++
- Sorting a dynamic 2-dimensional array of Strings
- How to implement our own Dynamic Array class in Java?
- Program to find largest element in an array using Dynamic Memory Allocation
- Linear Regression (Python Implementation)
- Random Walk (Implementation in Python)
- Python implementation of automatic Tic Tac Toe game using random number
- Interesting Python Implementation for Next Greater Elements
- Python | Implementation of Polynomial Regression
- Python | Implementation of Movie Recommender System
- ML | Reinforcement Learning Algorithm : Python Implementation using Q-learning
- Python 3.6 dictionary implementation using hash tables
- Hamming Code implementation in Python
- ML | Naive Bayes Scratch Implementation using Python
- Box Blur Algorithm - With Python implementation
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : vishalpandey801