Have you ever wondered to make a Image viewer with the help of Python? Here is a solution to making the Image viewer with the help of Python. We can do this with the help of Tkinter and pillow. We will duscuss the module needed and code below.
- Tkinter: Tkinter is library with the help of which we can make GUI(Graphical User Interface).
pip install tkinter
- Pillow: We can add photos as it is an imaging library of Python.
pip install pillow
Now let’s code for it
- Below Code demonstrates the basic structures, button initialization, and layout of the GUI produced
- Forward function: This function is for adding the functionality to forward button
- Backward Function: This function is for adding the functionality to backward button
Images Used and their order –
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course. And to begin with your Machine Learning Journey, join the Machine Learning – Basic Level Course