I got an valid AIR to attend an interview at IIT Madras.
First round is a written exam. Approximately 350-400 student come for interview. It starts at 9 am. There will be 30 questions, where there will be one subjective question. The time duration is 2.5 hours.
Topics: Distance, percentage calculation, proportion and ratio. The questions will be in the form of MCQ, FIB.
50-60 students will be selected for next round. It starts at 3pm. It is HR round. There will be many people at the panel. Even the people not in the panel can ask questions through microphone. The questions are related to subject, programming, projects.
Tips: Be a master in one subject and have basic knowledge in 4-5 subjects.
- Have knowledge about current trends.
- Don’t bluff.
- Be polite
- Have research experience.
- [TopTalent.in] Exclusive Interview with Prashanth from IIT Madras who landed a job at Microsoft, Redmond
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.