Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Master of Science(Research) Computer Science Interview Questions.
There was one written Test involves 4 questions all were easy if you have prepared for GATE or UGC NET.
1. The probability of getting a head in one toss of a coin is 1/3, if a coin is tossed six times what will the probability of getting at least 2 heads.
2. Plot y = log2(x+8)
3. Given two inputs a real number x, and a positive number n calculate x^n.Your algorithm must run in O(logn) time.
4. A complete tree is a tree in which every node has exactly two children. Prove that if a binary tree is a complete binary tree number of children’s will be exactly one more than the no. of internal nodes.
Q1: You are working in industry why do you want to come back to studies ?
Q2: Do you think that the graph which you have plotted is correct ?
I answered No. He asked me to correct it. Later on he asked me to find the value of y at x= -7.5,7.75 and plot the graph for the same.
Q3: Are you sure your algo runs in O(logn).
I answered yes. He said what is Log(x) . Define Log(x).
Q4: If I divide array size by 3 what will the running time of Binary search.
Q5: How will you find if a graph is bipartite graph. I answered using BFT. He was not agreed. He asked me to define bipartite graph.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 338 (1st Round for SDE-1 in Delhi)
- Interview Experience at Compro Technologies, Delhi
- Samsung Delhi Interview Experience 2019
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 190 (Delhi Drive)
- Samsung Delhi Interview Experience | Set 38 (On-Campus)
- Samsung Delhi Interview Experience | Set 27 (On-Campus)
- IIT Delhi M. Tech Admission Interview Experience
- SRI Delhi Interview Experience (On Campus for Software Engineer)
- TCS Digital Profile Interview Experience 2019 (Delhi)
- Samsung Delhi Interview Experience | On Campus NIT Agartala | August 2019
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience from National Qualifier Test 2018 Delhi Region
- Samsung Interview Experience | On-campus 2019 for Samsung Research Institute, Delhi
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 4 (Samsung Research Institute, Delhi)
- Microsoft Hiring Drive: Delhi: 3.5 Years Experienced
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)