IISc Bangalore PhD Interview Experience for Department of CSA for ML, AI
Questions asked were:
- Ask me about my M.Tech Project.
- Normally cross-checking grades of academics.
- Then ask to choose probability or linear algebra. I answered for probability.
- What you have learned in probability? I told distributions
- According to you which distribution is easy?? I told Binomial
- Explain binomial distribution. I told the definition and formula
- Next, want me to explain more about the binomial distribution. I told about independent trails
- What are independent events in terms of mathematic explain?
- How do we get the formula of the binomial distribution?
- Next, from Linear Algebra, ask what is A-1.
- Next, They give a relation LA = I, AR =I, what is the relation between L & R.
- Next, if IN above relation L = R = A-1 then how we can prove L and R is A-1.
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!