Profile: Software Development(Frontend, Backend, Full-Stack, Android, iOS)
Round 1: Online Coding Round
271 Students appeared in this round. This round was conducted on hackerrank. It consist of 4 coding questions and was of 1.5 hrs
- Check for Balanced Parentheses in an expression.
- Largest Sum Contiguous Subarray
- Josephus problem
- the last question was on string. I don’t remember the question.
Round 2: Discussion Round(Tech + HR)
50 students were shortlisted for this round. This round was a basic discussion round(majorly HR questions). This round was Resume based round. They were asking basic questions related to technologies on which you have worked or were mentioned in your resume.
Prepare on these questions additionally:
- What are your strengths and weaknesses – what value will you add to our company?
- What are your two most significant accomplishments?
The primary focus is always on coding, you can choose any language of your preference to write the code. They prefer pseudo codes as well.
- Should be able to take into account run-time/space-time complexity, In order & preorder traversals of BST.
- Should be able to optimize the code.
Round 3: Technical Round and CTO Round (at company office)
7 students were shortlisted for this round. This round was totally a data structure round and web technologies. They asked simple questions on trees (traversals problems, BST, etc), and basic arrays and strings problems. Name Different types of sorting explain all you now with pseudo code.
2 students were offered.
- Amdocs Off Campus Interview | Set 13 (Off-Campus)
- Amazon off campus ( All India campus hiring ) SDE 1
- Barclays On-Campus Hiring for BA3 Role, SNDT Campus Experience
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- TCS Interview Experience: Off-Campus Interview through Codevita
- Valuelabs-Hyderabad Interview Experience | On-Campus Interview
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 287 (On-Campus)
- Interview Experience with Deloitte (TTL) US-INDIA FAS Hyderabad |Set 1 (On-Campus)
- mSupply.com Interview Experiences| Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Oxigen Wallet Interview Experience | Set 3 (On- Campus)
- Financial Software Systems Interview Experience | Set 1 (On Campus)
- [TopTalent.in] Interview With Nandini from VNIT Who Bagged an Off Campus Job in Microsoft
- Oracle Interview | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Amazon Interview | Set 40 (On-Campus Round 1)
- Amazon Interview | Set 41 (On–campus)
- Adobe Interview | Set 6 (On-campus for MTS-1)
- Amazon Interview | Set 42 (On-Campus)
- Adobe Interview | Set 7 (On-campus for MTS-1)
- Amazon Interview | Set 43 (On-Campus)
- Microsoft Interview | Set 20 (On-campus for Internship)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.